Cyber Monday deals at Hale Koa Hotel

samedi 28 novembre 2015

The Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki is not a timeshare, but I know Tuggers who are military-connected often stay there before or after a timeshare stay in Hawaii. I've done it myself. It's a very nice place.

I've been receiving emails from them advising that they're going to have a super deal of some sort starting this coming Monday. My guess is it'll be discounts on room rates, or something similar. If you're inclined to want to check it out, as I'll be doing, they're offering a number of ways to find out what's going on. If you go to www.halekoa.com you can find out more.

I have no connection to them, and this post shouldn't be considered advertising. Think of it as one Vet helping another. :)

Dave


Cyber Monday deals at Hale Koa Hotel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor