Boston and the MTA

lundi 23 novembre 2015

Hi. We are heading to the Boston Custom House on Dec. 18th, using one of our II ACs.

Questions regarding the MTA:

1. Is it too cumbersome for one couple to be using just ONE Charlie Card between them? The odds of our traveling separately are slim. I found a card in my old stuff and it is still loadable ( I tried). I'd rather not tie up money on a second card.

2. On the day I load the current card with more money, I then have to update the actual card by "swiping the card" somewhere after 5AM on the following day. Has anyone ever done that? Do you swipe it at one of the vending machines outside the turnstiles?

I know......I'm a worry wart. And I hate using new vending machines.

Looking forward to our trip. Mostly just window shopping and looking at all the festive lighting. Will hit a museum or two and maybe Cambridge. And an Italian meal in the North End. And, the shopping mall at Copley Plaza.

Thanks.
NKN :banana::banana:


Boston and the MTA

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor