Need Help in deciding whether to purchase additional points

dimanche 22 novembre 2015

I'm debating whether to purchase an additional 154,000 Wyndham Grand Desert even years on ebay ($40 a month for MF).

I made two other purchases this past year. A Tahiti Village Moorea (Float: Biennial Odd), which I used for a RCI exchange to the Royal Islander in Cancun for a week in July 2016; 154,000 odd year points for Wyndham Grand Desert, which I purchased in Sept. 2015, escrow has not closed yet.

I also own 154,000 annual points for the Wyndham Grand Desert, which I have 44,000 credit points available to use from Oct. 2017 to Sept. 2018. I usually borrow points frequently.

I would like to go to Hawaii again next year and plan on staying at Wyndham.

I currently pay $201 MF annually for TV (my first payment will be due in Jan. 2017); $67 MF a month for the annual years 154,000 points at Grand Desert; estimate $40 MF a month for the odd years 154,000 points at Grand Desert

So does it make sense for me to purchase additional points in order for me to have enough points for the Hawaii trip?


Need Help in deciding whether to purchase additional points

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor