Cancel Wyndham Vacation club

dimanche 8 novembre 2015

Hello,

I became a Wyndham Vacation Owner on Sept. 2015. After researching, and trying to book a vacation with either my points or with a certificate I was given I notice that the points purchased (120,000 according to the salesman this should be enough for a 7 day stay in a quality Wyndham property). After calling, sending emails, and text messages (none have been responded by the Hotel, Wyndham club, or the salesman), and noticing that my points are not enough for a week stay, I would like to cancel my membership. I have not used anything, nor have I payed anything. Can anyone offer advice on what I need to do, who should I call, and where should I send my written cancellation? I have a bunch of documents but there are so numerous with many complicated legal terms that I don't know where to start. Thanks.


Cancel Wyndham Vacation club

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor