Anyone heard of 3RD HOME through Hacienda Encantada in Cabo?

lundi 28 décembre 2015

I have bought into Hacienda Encantada program. Residential Fractional ownership. No required maintain economic fees. Buy back a few weeks per year for 7 years. On and on can 3 months in studio very large for 4200.00. Something I really liked was they will take 8 contracts from another Mexican Resort that has steep yearly maintance fees required and guarantee me sale. This would cost me 927.00 for all 8 contract total to get rid of this is at least 11,000.00 in required maintenance fees per year. Name of that company is International Equity Resale. Everything is very inflated on paper, but getting rid of the contracts without trying to sell for nothing and transfer or just dump.
I'm very aware of saying if it's too good to be true it probably is. If anyone has bought this program let me please know.
Never fear have 5 days to rescind, but would appreciate any information anyone has.
Thanks


Anyone heard of 3RD HOME through Hacienda Encantada in Cabo?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor