Do not tour list

mardi 29 décembre 2015

So air am at Starbucks Island and went in for my owner update. At 60 mins exactly, I stood up and said I was ready to go. The sales guy said, if you leave now, you won't get your gift. I immediately pointed to my gift slip which says 60 mins, and the timer on my phone which showed 61 mins and again repeated I was ready to leave. He proceeds to tell me how I was using my phone during the group presentation and that time didn't count.

Anyway the manager came by, gave me my slip and said that I am no longer able to tour. So what does that mean? Will I no longer be harassed about a parking pass? Will I no longer be able to get free gas money?

One favorite past time of mine on vacation is screwing with sales people and getting paid for it.....


Do not tour list

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor