Looking back at 2015...Grateful for TS's!

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

As is my habit at the close of a year, I take a look back to see what things went well, and what I hope to change for the new year. I usually involve the kids in this, too. The things that stood out to them? Things they want to repeat/not change? Our timeshare vacations! We own four weeks of timeshare, and we managed to be in a timeshare for 6 separate weeks in 2015! (Plus a long weekend at Memorial Day, and a couple of weekends spent with my parents at their exchanges.) I could not have done this without our timeshares.

We had an extra vacation week at Trade Winds Inn in Rockland for Feb break, a week at the Samoset for April break, Memorial Day weekend picked up as a last call at Bethel Inn, our home week at Cold Spring over the 4th, a week at Shawnee in late July, a week at Timber Creek in MO to visit family in August, and now a week here at Cold Spring once again.

We're hoping for 6 weeks in 2016, too. We don't go anywhere fancy (we're not a Disney kind of family) but the time spent together is priceless. We love having room to spread out, enjoy meeting other families, have fun finding things to do that are off the beaten path. Yes, the maintenance fee for those four weeks is sometimes hard to pay. But I do it every year, and then look forward to creating memories together with my family! Here's to a great 2016 for all of you here on TUG, and here's to many more wonderful vacations!


Looking back at 2015...Grateful for TS's!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor