Last minute help needed!

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Hello All,

First post, don't have a full grasp on timeshares yet, but know enough to ask for help here! :)

I'm trying to help my mom with her Wyndham timeshare. She and my Father had and enjoyed it for many years, but he passed last year and she doesn't want it anymore (or the MFs!) We are planning on selling the contract next year, but have done nothing with this year's points (2015) and the use year ends today.

I believe that depositing her 126k points with RCI is preferable to letting them die, depending on if the deposited points stay with the contract (and usable by new owner in the future) or are tied to her individually. I know they had used RCI in the past, but back then their interest was a fixed week, which they have now transferred to points.

Also, from my research, I believe it will require 1 Reservation Transaction (which I have the 2015 free one) and 63 Housekeeping Credits (have 126), so shouldn't cost anything on the Wyndham side. However, I've read there's a $219 Exchange Fee that RCI charges - will that have to be paid at deposit time (by us) or at time reservation is used (by new owner).

I appreciate any timely help on this, and please feel free to offer other advise on how to best proceed. TIA!!


Last minute help needed!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor