Mother and Daughter Vegas Trip

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Once again I am here asking for advice. I have spent several hours today reading every post relating to Las Vegas and taking notes but I still have a few questions. I just booked a week's stay at the Tahiti Village for myself and my 25 year old daughter. I won a bid on Sky Auctions for a full 1 bedroom for $360 total. I have been to Vegas a few times in the past for conventions but mostly stayed put. I am excited about this trip because it's my daughter's first time to the Sin City and we are both looking forward to a fun time. Here is what I'd like to know: What temps can we expect the end of March? Will we be able to use the pool and lazy river?

We are planning on doing some cooking in the room but also a few dinners out and shows as well as seeing the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. I read lots of posts on the Red Rock Canyon and the Valley of Fire and am thinking of adding those 2 sites. I am still debating renting a car for the full week but am nervous about driving in Las Vegas. I thought we might book a tour to the Grand Canyon (expensive) and possibly just rent a car for a day or two to visit the other 3 sites. Does the Tahiti Village have a car rental on site? Let's say I do rent a car, is parking easy/free at the various hotels if we are there for dinner/show? If I do not rent a car, what is the best way to get to other resorts in the evenings? I am really not worried about getting around during the day as I understand Tahiti has shuttle service to the strip all day long.

Is taking a taxi from the airport to the Tahiti Village a good idea or should I book a shuttle? I read a lot about Fremont Street, what is that about? Worth going? Thanks for your input and please feel free to offer any advice as well.


Mother and Daughter Vegas Trip

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor