Should I stay at HGVC Las Palmeras in June?

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Never been to any of the Orlando HGVCs. Planning a business/personal trip in June 2016.

I will be attending a large conference at the convention center (iDrive) in June 2016. Amazingly, the conference hotel booker is offering 2 HGVC options. We will stay on business for 4 nights; then extending the stay an additional 3 nights using HGVC points.

The HGVC Las Palmeras and HGVC Seaworld are both listed as a possible conference hotels with Las Palmeras charging $199/night and HGVC Seaworld at $169/night for a 1 bedroom.

Bookings begin in 2 weeks; so I can't find out more about either of the HGVC resorts or rooms.

Washer/Dryer either in the unit or onsite are a deal breaker for me. We will have a rental car.

Press releases vaguely state that HGVC Las Palmeras Resort will undergo renovations in summer 2016. I am concerned that we will be stuck in a old hotel room with lots of construction noise and banging if we book Las Palmeras.

Which resort should I book -- HGVC SeaWorld or Las Palmeras? Any suggestions or insights?


Should I stay at HGVC Las Palmeras in June?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor