II not accepting Marriott Ocean Pointe 2016 Deposit

mardi 29 décembre 2015

Reserved my 2016 week for Deposit online yesterday expecting to be able to redeem for exchange today. Did this online with Marriott yesterday and I noticed the unit was not in interval. Figured I would give it a day to settle into the system.

Called Marriott, and the rep in turn called her II contact. Low and behold the II rep could not get my unit to deposit either. Well, Well, Well I have to say WTF is going on here. What with all of the membership fees, and exchange fees why can't they manage to get my unit into II.

Marriott laughing said there is a problem. She took my number down and both II and Marriott recognize this a big issue if II can't get deposits into the system. She gave me her contact as well.

Any of you Tuggers ever had this similar experience?


II not accepting Marriott Ocean Pointe 2016 Deposit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor