Fluctuations in Open Season Availability?

mardi 29 décembre 2015

I'm still relatively new, and trying to figure out how everything works, but...

I'm interested to make an Open Season reservation for a couple of nights in Orlando. I'm tied to very specific dates. When I looked online this morning, there were a variety of room sizes at all of the Orlando properties. But after I sorted out exactly what I wanted to do, the next time I logged in, most of those options had disappeared, and I'm left with the choice of a studio at Sea World or a studio at Parc Soleil.

I could book one of those, and it'd meet our basic requirements, but if, say, we'd prefer to be at Tuscany, or we were hoping to get a 2 bedroom in case my father-in-law who lives in The Villages wants to stay over when he comes down to hang out with us for the day--what's the likelihood that additional availability might crop up as we get closer to the date of travel.

Should I snap up one of those studios, or wait and hope for more options?


Fluctuations in Open Season Availability?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor