New Family looking to join a vacation club

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Hi everyone

My parents bought a disney time share and it seems like they are always traveling. The accommodations were so nice I couldn't imagine traveling with my growing family and not having a kitchen! I have a little one with plans on 3. I have been researching all the different vacation clubs and its painful weeding through all the specifics. Id prefer my home base to be williamsburg, VA. Its within driving range in the event 5 plane tickets aren't in the budget. I do want the option to travel outside of my home base regularly and do not want to pay full price, I'm looking for a resale. This kicks the marriot and starwood out as options. The holiday Inn seems a bit much up front considering people are giving away wyndham timeshares and the maintenance fees seem comparable. Any advice on the best company for buying at resale.

Thank you
Cindy


New Family looking to join a vacation club

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor