Grand Luxxe Tour Incentive- Pay All Our TS MFs for 1 year?

dimanche 8 novembre 2015

Hi all,

We're at the Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta on an Interval Exchange.

When we checked in yesterday, they tried to talk us into a sales pitch, which we politely declined.

The initial offer was for 50% all tours (we're not interested in any tours) plus a percent off our total resort bill (can't remember what they said, I wasn't paying that much attention at that point, just saying 'no no no no thank you').

Then they asked about trading in, what we used. I said my Hyatt. She offered to pay my MFs. I pointed out that Hyatt has a points overlay, we didn't use our entire unit to trade in. She said no matter, they'd pay our entire MF if we'd do the '1 hour' sales pitch.

Still said no, but I will admit she got my interest, mostly because I was trying to figure out what she was talking about.

Then she asked why we wouldn't do the sales pitch. I explained we already own too many timeshares, we can't use any more. That's when she came back with the offer that they'd pay *all* of our TS MFs for a year if we'd do the tour.

Still said no, mostly because I didn't believe her and didn't want to get trapped by the Vidanta sales person for 4-5 hours.

But can anyone tell us what she was getting at?! I assume this must be one of those fuzzy deals where they pay your MFs if you purchase and they promise to sell your other TSs or something strange like that?

Just haven't heard this one yet, thought maybe y'all would know.

The place is swell. We've stayed here before, at the Grand Mayan. We're in a Luxxe studio, which is pretty perfect for us. Love the gym. Had a great yoga class today. :)


Grand Luxxe Tour Incentive- Pay All Our TS MFs for 1 year?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor