Membership retirement program?

samedi 16 janvier 2016

Hiya,

My timeshare up in collingwood Ontario sent and email today and they mentioned membership retirement program.... First I have head oh it.
From the email:
<<<<
....we no longer market our hotel to sell any new memberships. We do however, have a large number of current members that we want to remain as members...

The membership will continue to reduce in numbers as members take advantage of our membership retirement offer or member programs come to an end. Our retirement program will increase starting March 1, 2016 by approximately $400.00. Other members will hopefully take advantage of offers to increase their membership by adding weeks or additional points. As we have eliminated all sales and marketing costs we are able to sell these upgrades, only to our members, at very attractive prices.
>>>>>

Ok, so it sounds like they are getting out of the timeshare business and trying to be a hotel...

However the pessimistic side of me says... Warning danger ... They are trying to milk as much out of the membership one last time before?? Leaving us high and dry? I have no idea, but my spidy senses are tingling....

I have not received any offer letter, I called once today and got a busy signal so I dropped them an email... I was busy at work so could not call back...

Has anyone seen this sort of behavior/ action before?
Am I too pessimistic?

I will follow up and look for more answers, just thought I'd run it by the board here to see if anyone any ideas....

Thanks,

Paul


Membership retirement program?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor