Harborside

lundi 23 novembre 2015

We checked in yesterday and are very pleased with our room placement. My daughter and I each have 3 bedroom units and they placed us next door to each other on the second floor of Bldg 5. There are open water views from each room except my 2bedroom side which blocks the pool view in the living room with palm trees.

We went to the owners' cocktail party tonight but didn't sign up for an update. Sadly, we couldn't get in the drawing for the gift basket. ;)
Very high owner-occupant usage this week. I looked at the sign-ins and it was all Harborside owners except for 1 Maui sign-in. That might be why Star Options isn't working well here.

Rain off and on today but didn't stop us and the weather was great from 2 pm today. I have no complaints about the units or anything else. This is a great resort and the cheapest way to experience Atlantis.


Harborside

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor