Lakeshore Reserve Studio - Standard or Deluxe

lundi 23 novembre 2015

I was able to successfully trade for a Studio unit at Lakeshore Reserve during President's week. I need to add a night at the beginning and end of the week. I'm looking to rent Points to do this. However, according to Marriott's point chart there's a "Standard" and "Deluxe" studio each with different Point assignments. I'm not sure which Studio I traded for. According to II the unit code is:

THGV

According to another thread in the forum this stands for:

THGV....Lakeshore Reserve..........N/A..............Studio portion of 2BR unit.

Is this a Standard or Deluxe studio?

I'm "hoping" that I can combine the Points reservation with the exchange week so that I can stay in the same unit the whole time. I completely understand that this might not happen, but I'd like to at least try.


Lakeshore Reserve Studio - Standard or Deluxe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor