My Learning Experience with TUG 2015

dimanche 22 novembre 2015

I joined TUG at the beginning of this year looking for a timeshare to supplement my (EOY Even) Poconos timeshare that I purchased from a developer in '05. I became addicted right away and purchased (3) timeshares in two months (Orlando, Williamsburg, Hilton Head). This was a mistake since I did not do my research before purchasing. Thankfully, I was able to take a step back from my addiction to concentrate on prime resorts during prime times. I was able to pickup a 2Br/2Bth lock-off @ the Sheraton Desert Oasis (Annual, 1-52 Float), 2Br/2Bth Broadway Plantation (Annual, 9-43, 47 Float), 1Br/1Bth Broadway Plantation (Annual, 9-43, 47 Float). But now I had too many timeshares (Total of 7). Fortunate for me the wealth of knowledge available on TUG helped guide me through reducing the number of timeshares I have with little cost to me (Poconos Timeshare was transferred to new owner for $50, Orlando Timeshare will be deeded back to Diamond Resorts for $250, and the Williamsburg timeshare is in the process of being transferred to new owners at $100 cost to me). All in all this has been a great learning experience for me and even with the buying and selling of properties I am still way ahead of where I would have been if I purchased just one of these from a developer. Once again I would like to thank Denise and all veteran Tuggers out there for the invaluable information and advise that you offer.

And for the newbies I offer these words of advice; take your time, read, wait and read some more. Like I said I saved money but time is something that can never be regained.;)


My Learning Experience with TUG 2015

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor