This was the first time this offer was made.

dimanche 8 novembre 2015

I was offered permanent gold. If I buy 84,000 points. A one bdrm presidential. $15,000 that's dumb!

Wife and I went to the members, tea and crumpets, the next evening, 4 - 5 pm. There were about 8 others, sure- nuff, (Pittsburgh-neze) tea 4different kinds. Crumpets, biscuits, hockey pucks, depending on where you live. Held in the building next to golf course. That building also has a nice fire pit facing the golf course limited accommodations..
The area if large just limited seating, cosy.

At the party, We asked to see a 1bedroom . afterwards we talked, talked, with, him. I asked what do you think Wyndham will acquire, manage next. I also mentioned the starwood deal. He didn't answer, but asked my opinion of blue green?

I answered, is that in reference to convert PIC points to Wyndham points, and counting towards VIP?

Yes, he said. So what about blue green?



Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk


This was the first time this offer was made.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor