Are you kidding! [Disney]

vendredi 11 décembre 2015

So I've been asking questions on this board and exchanging board because my kids and their kids want to go to Disney world. Great I thought. I'll go on tug and get info about exchanges. No problem. As usual got info with no problem. So I took kids to Disneyworld in 82 so I don't need much info about that because after all I've already been there. You drive to Disney world, park (for free if I remember correctly) walk in the park, line up for a few minutes then ride. Walk into a restaurant, wait a couple minutes and then sit down. Too easy. So maybe I should read up a bit on the Disney board. Maybe things have changed slightly.
Are they kidding. You get a fast pass. Not for the day but by the ride. Seriously. You have to reserve all your sit down restaurants 60 days ahead. Please tell me I'm reading all this info wrong. How can anyone be that organized with 5 young kids not to mention 6 adults. How do people do it. I thought getting a hotel would be hard. Heck it's nothing compared to all the rest of it.


Are you kidding! [Disney]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor