Expiring Wyndham Points

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

I recently purchased resale Wyndham Points from the TUG market place. The deeds were submitted to Wyndham the end of October and first week of November respectively. I was told it takes 4-6 weeks to process the transfer. I told them we have 2015 points due to expire. I thought I would get some sympathy and get them to do a rush process. Not the case, however, I was told that there have been times when the points were reinstated after expiring due to the lengthy transfer process. Therein lies the big question ! Trust what was told to me by the Title/Ownership dept at Wyndham or have the owners deposit the points with RCI ? I was also told by Wyndham/RCI if the Sellers deposited the points with Wyndham /RCI, once I have an account # the Seller just simply call there and request the points be placed in my account. I am hoping to get feedback on the accuracy of the information received thus far. Thanks, TUG family in advance.:wave:


Expiring Wyndham Points

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor