Hyatt Closing Affidavit Question

jeudi 17 décembre 2015

I'm in the process of closing on my first HRC resale purchase. I just received the resale closing affidavit as prepared by Hyatt and it shows points in the three columns.

There is a reference made to 1400 points in each of "HRPP", "LCUP" and "EEE1." No points are shown in the CUP column.

The HRPP and CUP columns were expected, given the timing of the week and the representation from seller that there were no prior year points. The listing of additional points under the LCUP and EEE1 columns are a surprise.

Does the listing under LCUP and EEE1 mean that I may be receiving prior years points as well?

Seller's agent doesn't know. Seller clearly didn't know. I reached out to Hyatt directly, since they prepared the form. But I suspect at this point that they won't answer anyone but the seller.

In the spirit of this weekend . . . . "Help me TUG, you're my only hope."


Hyatt Closing Affidavit Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor