Newbie - 2016 Points won't be used and can't pool

mardi 22 décembre 2015

I am in the process of completing a CWA resale purchase of 308,000 pts (Thanks to TUG!!!!). So glad I found this site!!! I probably saved $30k or more I really don't know..

My question is this.... As part of my resale purchase agreement I had the seller RCI bank and book me 2 vacations next year using their 2015 points which would have expired otherwise. I agreed to and paid the RCI and guest certificate fees at the closing. I also had another vacation already booked on my own.

Because of this I will probably not need any of my 2016 points during 2016 and I cannot pool them as I do not have my account yet and I am still waiting on Wyndham. I am just trying to get all my facts together when it becomes active.

I would like to try to exchange to Key West in Feb/March of 2017 with some of these points. At what point should I start a search for a 1BR unit and how many Wyndham (CWA) points will I need to deposit. I really don't know anything about RCI. Do I or can I deposit more points for a better resort? Does it matter? I've seen the threads about the global exchange points for Wyndham but I don't fully understand.


Newbie - 2016 Points won't be used and can't pool

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor