Starwood presentation at Westin Mission Hills

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

We rarely attend these presentations, but promise me 7K Starpoints, and apparently I am game.

Rick was giving me the look while we visited the concierge that first morning here, and he asked me if 7,000 points is worth the aggravation. I said we never did one before, so let's do it.

We own a lot of SBP. Apparently bringing the weeks into the program means all or nothing. The head sales guy gave us a figure of one-point-something million dollars to get Staroptions for all of them. Do we look like millionaires? I think not!

I wasn't interested in the $7,990 EOY 2 bedroom, off-season week here with paltry SO's. So no offer of SO's for any of our weeks, unless we wanted to pay millions of $$$ for it.

The initial saleswoman talked so fast, she was literally saying one thing in one sentence, and another thing in another sentence, and she was absolutely fascinated with Starpoints and made the Gold status seem so much better than it is. They were offering 90K Starpoints for a one-time purchase price of $1,875 with a purchase. It's not that much more to buy them outright through SPG with our credit card.


Starwood presentation at Westin Mission Hills

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor