Maybe not a timeshare but...

lundi 23 novembre 2015

After doing alot of research, not sure timeshares are for me and my husband. However we love the idea of them. I think mostly they aren't appealing because we rarely stay in the same place more than once.
What we would be interested in is some sort of discount travel club. Does this even exist??
We travel semi often. To the Caribbean twice a year. And then several closer to home long weekend or day into night trips.
Trading weeks just seems to much hassle for me.
Is there anything that exists that you pay example: a membership fee and get deep discounts on lodging that offers several locations in the US and Caribbean.
We usually stay at Westins in the US if available so their vacation exchange does sound appealing but pricey and still not sure if we'd get our money worth from it. But I'll take any advice.
TIA


Maybe not a timeshare but...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor