Summit Watch Refurbished Rooms (Wow)

lundi 23 novembre 2015

I just checked into Summit Watch last night for Thanksgiving week. I'm staying in a newly refurbished unit that is beautiful! The tub is huge! I can't believe how nice it is. They've changed around furniture and the bedroom and family room area feels even bigger with a nice modern design. Ski resorts opened yesterday!!!

However the Master bedroom bed is like sleeping on the floor. It is crazy. I was up all night due to this new mattress. (I don't think I can even call it a mattress, it is a board). I'm going to have to call the front desk to see if there are any solutions. I typically am just fine with a firmer mattress but I think the pull out sofa couch would be much more comfortable. I really hope these beds do not become a standard for Marriott used everywhere. Anyone else experienced these new beds?

I stayed here in October in a non-refurbished room and that bed was your typical Marriott wonderful mattress and bedding.


Summit Watch Refurbished Rooms (Wow)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor