2017 Destination Club Points Reservations

dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Has anyone been able to book at 2017 reservations with DC points?

I have looked at a number of resorts for January 2017 and I am seeing no availability with DC points anywhere. While I am interested in Canyon Villas, I have checked low demand areas such as Hilton Head in January as a system check.

I have Executive rating so I do get a message that anything beyond the middle of February 2017 is not in my booking window. And, I have usable points because I can see availability until December 31st of 2016.

Is there some wrinkle about which I have forgotten, or is it a matter of nothing yet being available for 2017? I wasn't able to get any kind of answer on the MVCI chat line.

Art


2017 Destination Club Points Reservations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor