Harborside Info needed

vendredi 15 janvier 2016

Planning on getting a StarOption exchange in a few days to Harborside to try it out. I am reading conflicting reviews of the place. Some units are remodeled, some buildings are not, questionable maintenance, expensive (planned for that), things shut down in hurricane season, lazy or not caring staff, etc.

So, here are my questions:

1. If I check in on a Saturday, what building will I get and/or will it be renovated?

2. Will my ownership status in Starwood mean anything regarding perks or villa assignment?

3. How much is internet? We must keep in touch with home. Any other additional charges we can expect?

4. I saw once somebody posted a link to a grocery store with prices but I can't find it. Anybody? Is there a shuttle to the grocery store?

5. Best way to get from airport to Harborside and at what cost?

6. Should I bring a suitcase full of food (cereal, dry goods, etc.) since people seem to complain the most about the grocery prices?

7. What kinds of excursions are there to do outside of Atlantis?


Harborside Info needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor