Using a Studio to Trade for a 1BR in II

jeudi 14 janvier 2016

I was placing an ongoing exchange request in II tonight, and while I wasn't looking to trade our studio for a 1BR, I found something interesting.

When you place an exchange request, you have to tell it the minimum unit size you require and if you require kitchen facilities or not.

Could one in theory, use a studio unit and try to trade in to a resort that has studio and 1BR units, but in the request indicate that they require kitchen facilities? As long as the studios at the resort doesn't have kitchens but the 1BR units do, wouldn't the system have to match you to a 1BR unit as long as the trade power was there?

An example would be exchanging in to Lakeshore Reserve. I have a studio, when I place the request, indicate that I will accept a studio but indicate I require kitchen facilities. Thus if they fill the request, it would have to be a 1BR unit since none of the studios have a kitchen.


Using a Studio to Trade for a 1BR in II

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor