New Laptop Windows Updates Fail

mercredi 13 janvier 2016

So, I finally get a new computer- HP Pavilion with Windows 10 installed and only have it for a couple of weeks and suddenly the updates do not install.

Tried restarting, etc. Set to actually install when the computer is not in use. It was working- last updates for 12/31/15.

I am besides myself. I am sorry my husband talked me into getting a new laptop. I had an HP with Vista and- yes- I was starting to have issues with it but I didn't expect I would have any problems with a brand new computer. All I do is check emails, Facebook, banking. No games or movie watching or anything like that.

Have 2 printers installed. Ugh! Driving me nuts!


New Laptop Windows Updates Fail

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor