Newbie looking to book in December

jeudi 14 janvier 2016

Hello... today we received the ROFR waiver and closing documents...they will be faxed back tomorrow along with a wire transfer.

Can anyone share how long the process will take after that and when I might be able to book our first vacation? We would like to CO or UT in December, which from what I've read (and think I understand), needs to be booked on March 1.

Is this possible or are we not being realistic? I've heard it takes 4-6 weeks for the deed to be recorded but after they get all the paperwork, they could load us in the system in as quickly as two weeks.

Any information is greatly appreciated...thanks much!
CiCi

ps....along with our points for 2016, there are restricted bank points on our estoppel from '15....I am assuming those won't belong to us....thoughts??


Newbie looking to book in December

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor