Best Request for II Trades

samedi 16 janvier 2016

Fairly new to timesharing. Own a 3 BR at Marriott Lakeshore Reserve during Premiere Season Feb- end April. I may not be able to use it next year so the options are to rent on my own or trade in II. If trading is it best to reserve President's week, March week or week before or after Easter which falls in April next year. My thought was the Easter week since my unit sleeps 12 and may attract families with kids needing to vacation around Easter break. Other question is which is better: request first with a good week or just deposit into II? The II trading options are so confusing to me. I have placed requests in past and done fairly well but if I want to just search online how far out is inventory available? Do they list availability for 2017 now?


Best Request for II Trades

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor