Thanks Brian

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Dear Brian,
I wanted to connect with you to just say thanks for continuing you fathers tug baby.

In 1985 we purchased our first timeshare at la Renaissance, Atlantic city from the developer at full price. It was our first year anniversary and I was 25.

Years later I found tug and joined. At that time it helped me immensely.

Years passed and we enjoyed our timeshare and purchase our second, resale, from the association at cold spring. We had many years of enjoyment, actually trading and going to places ( using tug info) we would have never visited if we didn't have a timeshare.

When my husband passed away I couldn't enjoy traveling anymore, I also let my tug membership lapse. I let family and friends use my weeks.

Today, I am fully back into traveling with my new spouse, timesharing of course. Joined again Tug last year.

Thank you, even after all these years, I still am learning many things from Tug. You are a great service to the timeshare community.


Thanks Brian

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor