Buying in Nanea

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

A little late posting this......so we went to an owner update in WKORV a couple of weeks ago, and they are really pushing WNOV (I blurted out "Oh, the North-North" - and the saleslady were not amused!).

Anyway, they offered to retro our WKORV EY OV 2BR bought on resale, 100K Starpoints and Gold-for-life for my wife and I (I usually make Gold anyway due to work travel) if we bought 81K Staroptions for just under $31k (if we put it on a SPG Amex we would get another 85k points....since we don't have one). This would also make us 3*, FWIW (not much, I am guessing). I would not be financing this with *wood at 10+% interest.

The 81k Staroptions is good for 1 week in a 1BR at WNOV, but they are going to the flexible plan so, who knows what that does to demand and supply....the MF will be $1414 annually. They only have only OF and resort view and this would be not-OF. Looking at the plans, though seems like most rooms will have some view. Financially, OF is definitely out.

It was/is very tempting, if for no other reason than that the resort looks beautiful! Of course, we are now Mainland-side, but we still talk about it......surely if I went to them and said give it to me they are not going to turn me away.......what it the opinion of the wisdom-keepers on this board? Yes...no...maybe.....wait for resale??


Buying in Nanea

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor