Corner units phase 1 Harborside

lundi 21 décembre 2015

So I own a week Harborside week 52 unit 4725--phase 1. Each year when I put in my reservation I always request that unit number but I know it is not guaranteed as it is a fixed week but not fixed unit. However this year the reply was that a corner unit could not be guaranteed--first time I was told this in ten years of ownership. I replied that the corner units in phase 1 were sold at a premium due to the balcony and that since my deeded number is a corner unit that is what I expected.
For those of you who are long time owners or early on owners isn't this your understanding of these units?
I always request this to be put in my reservation because I know this is a sold out time at the resort and I know guests are always hoping to get these units.


Corner units phase 1 Harborside

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor