Did I get duped?

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

I am trying to purchase our first timeshare. Thanks to all the great research and advice on this site, I purchased a 2BR resale at HGVC I-Drive. Or so I thought.

Thanks to the great advice on this site, I asked for an estoppel letter prior to signing the closing papers. The letter showed the property at HGVC Seaworld and not I-Drive. When I asked for clarification, I was told that it was an oversight and the property was indeed at Seaworld.

I purchased the property from a broker (who shall remain nameless for now) via eBay. Is this a common trick amongst unreputable sellers or could this be an honest mistake? I find it hard to believe that the sellers would mistakenly sign a contract with the wrong property listed.

My second question is if I decide to go forward with a significant price concession, is there a big difference between the two properties? I have read the reviews for both properties and can see my family enjoying the property at Seaworld. I only forsee us going to our home resort once every three or four years.


Did I get duped?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor