I need to use Eplus trade, but have no plan.

mardi 22 décembre 2015

I have an exchanged book in May that I need to cancel. I did purchase Eplus and have all 3 trades available. I've been looking almost every day for something to switch it to and haven't seen anything, yet. I have no retrade plans since I won't be able to set up an ongoing search.

I can keep searching every day and hope something comes up that I can use, but I worry that I won't find anything and end up getting stuck with the <60 day trade window.

I could cancel the exchange and set up an ongoing search, but would I lose the Eplus trade benefit that I already paid for?

I am considering offering the week to my employee, but her husband's future is a bit unstable and I'd hate to buy a guest certificate only to have to cancel it on shorter notice.

I could Eplus trade for something at the end of the year so it will allow me more time to search, knowing that I wouldn't be keeping that trade, but it would give me a lot more time to find something in online inventory that I'd be able to use.

Just curious what others would do in a similar situation. :confused:


I need to use Eplus trade, but have no plan.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor