Marriott to Marriott Exchange, Hawaii

mardi 8 décembre 2015

I am brand new to TUG as a poster, but a lurker of many years. Thanks to members here my wife and I bought at MOC on the resale market. A big thanks to TUG! You saved us thousands when compared to what Marriott was asking.
We own multiple weeks of every year usage of a 1 bedroom oceanview in the original towers and have been traveling to MOC to use our weeks for years.
My question is this: we would like to start exchanging for other Marriott properties on other islands, specifically Kauai in 2016. We have absolutely no experience with exchanges. I have registered at ownerstrade.com and listed my willingness to exchange. If I have no success in a week or two I plan to sign up at II and give that a try.
Since We have never exchanged before I am asking for advice as to if I am on the right track? Is there anything else I should be doing? We have not reserved any weeks yet at MOC for 2016 trying to keep our options open.
Thanks for your help.
BigKahuna


Marriott to Marriott Exchange, Hawaii

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor