Need advice - to buy TS or rent for 1 week every year?

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Recently found this website while searching for something else (Cancun vacation). But the question I have is about Lake Tahoe.

Depending upon snow, we rent a house for a week every year and do some day trips (4 hrs drive) to ski. I have always wanted to buy a vacation home in Tahoe but could not justify from financial perspective.

Reading up on TS, I think this could work very nicely for us.

Should I be looking at Resort System (Marriott, DRI etc) or should I pick up something from Bargain basement? I am in no rush and can wait for some time for right thing to pop up. Also, we try to take vacation to other places too (Cancun, Cabo, Asia, Eurpoe every other year).

What would be advice/question for a newbie to TS?

TIA
-Vic


Need advice - to buy TS or rent for 1 week every year?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor