New Member here from Fort Worth

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

It's just a few days before Christmas so Merry Christmas everyone! For both my birthday and Christmas I bought myself this TUG membership in preparation for buying my first TS.
Thank you all for all the great posts that I have been reading. Lots of great info on here.
We are not owners yet but it is something I am trying to become very educated on before becoming one. We love the panhandle of Florida as it is a 10-12 hour one way drive from our home. I hitch up our wave runners and off we go. This also means we need parking for a truck and trailer which has been fun finding. I am amazed how many properties will not allow a trailer. What, do they think one can actually come to all that beautiful clear water and not ride it and swim with the dolphins once the tour boats leave?
We have been staying at the same family owned hotel in PCB since I was a senior in high school in 87. Yeah, been doing that drive that long.
Anyway, keep up the great review and posts. I will reading and researching and soon I'm sure I will have a few questions about an upcoming purchase.
See ya on the sand and see ya again out on the water! Blair


New Member here from Fort Worth

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor