NY/NJ Hudson River Crossings Toll Increase Holy Cow!

mardi 8 décembre 2015

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey just instituted the final increase of what I understand is the 5th increase in 5 years. They say this will be the last increase for now.

I would like you to guess how much a cash toll for cars, and a 5 axle semi truck trailer.

If you live in the area please resist the urge to answer, and resist the urge to google.

The crossings include the GW Bridge, Holland & Lincoln Tunnels, Outerbridge crossing, and Goethals bridge. I make this trip periodically and for now I get reimbursed for my travel. I shudder to think if I had to pay this highway robbery daily.

Just a disclaimer so those of you from outside the area understand. This is a one way toll collection into to NYC. When you travel out to NJ there is no toll.


Peak Time toll rates. No ez pass discount.

Guess for Cars $8, $10, $13, $15, $18 ?

Guess for Trucks with 5 axles $30, $45, $75, $90, $105, $130?


NY/NJ Hudson River Crossings Toll Increase Holy Cow!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor