Pollard Brook - 1BR w/ Murphy Bed - Buidling?

lundi 14 décembre 2015

Been a long time since I stayed in a 1BR here (or to be honest...think I may have always had 2 BRs). I have a confirmation for a 1BR, sleeps 4 privately. Called the resort for room config and they gave me:

1 BR with King
1 Murphy in Living room
1 Bath


I don't think this is in Jackman (which is ok because in the winter I prefer to be closer to the main building). But, can't figure out which building it may be since I have never stayed in anything there with a Murphy.

Any ideas?

EDIT/UPDATE: hum...looking at their site it appears Murphys are in all units. WOW...I have stayed at this place 2-3 times per year for the last 5 years....how I missed a Murphy bed is beyond me!!!!


Pollard Brook - 1BR w/ Murphy Bed - Buidling?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor