Questions on VIP package and buying HGVC

mardi 15 décembre 2015

I am not familiar with HGVC and went on a promotion to Las Vegas. I own at Carlsbad Seapointe (CSR) and I do know that some of the CSR owners have HGVC points. The representative said that it is advantageous to buy a small package at either Las Vegas or California and convert my CSR to HGVC. I was not really interested in buying anything more, but was intrigued by what the rep said. I told them I would not make a decision to buy anything that day, but I ended up purchasing the Vacation Introduction Package of 7000 points for $1,695. Unfortunately, no will power. The fine print in the purchase agreement says “This is a legally binding contract; no refund will be given in the event of cancellation.” I believe that I am stuck with the VIP trial membership and I plan to use it for Hawaii or New York. I’m hoping that you all can answer a couple of questions:
1. What are the advantages of converting to HGVC? Would it be lower maintenance fees than what I’m paying now (about $1100)?
2. If I really wanted to buy into HGVC, could I buy it on the resale market and then convert my points? The rep said that I would have to buy a small package from them and then convert the CSR units to HGVC points. Was she telling me the truth?
3. They also told me that HGVC was using their right of first refusal. Is that true for all levels of points? At what level might that not be true?
4. What’s the best strategy for getting reservations to Hawaii or New York? I have 18 months to use the 7000 points.
5. Would buying into HGVC make sense? :ponder:


Questions on VIP package and buying HGVC

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor