RCI OGS with HGVC

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Hi tuggers

Hope that you can help enlighten me.

Normally when you setup an OGS you can search for vacations 2 years out.

Earlier this year when I did so, the OGS Got created - no problem. I then had to change the OGS and I did, but I wasn't aware of the 2 years out limit. Since I had pushed the search dates till after the 2 years limit the OGS was cancelled :(

I called hgvc and spoke to the Rci rep and was told about searching past the 2 years mark was not possible. I was also told that you couldn't push your dates till after the 2 years mark vs when it was created.

Then I read yesterday that a fellow Tugger also a hgvc owner use to expand/change his OGS to after the 2 years mark vs creation date but still within the 2 years vs today's date. The fellow Tugger did however experience an issue about not getting a match even though the OGS was from 2013 or older, but another Tugger did get a match for the same dates, same resort with an OGS that was only 1 year old.

So is it actually possible to change an OGS past the 2 year creation mark and still have it work.

Please have in mind this is RCI within the hgvc system.

Regards


RCI OGS with HGVC

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor