Resale MF issue

mardi 22 décembre 2015

I received my snail mail version of my WSJ MF statement on Friday. The statement was addressed to myself and the former owner. I called OS and talked to some snippy dude that wanted to know what my problem was, after I explained that the statement was addressed to myself and the former owner. He said it is just a glitch in the addressing software, that the contract is in my name and DH name. Is it all that unreasonable that I would like the statement addressed to myself and DH, not myself and the former owner? Why should I believe the contract is solely in our name when I have a document that shows otherwise? His excuse is that this is a recent resale. Well, they managed to send the bill to me, so obviously it isn't all that recent.:ponder:


Resale MF issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor