Scammed by Global Resort Transfer eBay user Sean something

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

Earlier this year when I went to make a reservation for a timeshare I own with Wyndham, I found out that there were another timeshare in my name with the same resort. How this mistake was made, I do not know. What I do know is that I was told that it was done by GRT and the rep that did worked it, no longer worked with the company. I reached out to the sean guy from eBay who originally communicated with me in the first sale because he works closely with this company. Communication was great so I trusted that he and GRT were gonna do their job. As of last week Wednesday, I found out through Wyndham that EXTRA timeshare that GRT transferred in my name is in foreclosure. I have since reached out to the Sean guy and rep at GRT and neither of them has replied to my emails. Can anyone offer any advice? What kind of attorneys handle this type of stuff? I know we have a fraud case but I need to get that timeshare out of our name because it was placed there fraudulently.

Thanks in advance for any info.


Scammed by Global Resort Transfer eBay user Sean something

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor