Starting to plan the 1st trip to Hawaii

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Well, I am starting the process. Hawaii is on my bucket list and we have a 20th anniversary next December so we decided it is now or never. Neither has been there so I have no idea where to go so this is what I am thinking. Not the big island - we are not the nightlife type (mid 60s) so quieter would be nice. Would love to be on the beach with a view of it, if possible. Would rent a car. We want to be close-ish to restaurants, bars, walking areas. We love to fish so beach fishing wold be nice or head boats too.

I was thinking Mid September - end of October - is that a good time to go? Probably 2 weeks. Would like 2 bedrooms but not a requirement - we just like the extra space - not smaller than 1 large bedroom though

I have heard Kauai is quiet but how about other places? How about Maui? I know one person that lives there so I'll check with her too. I know I sound like a novice but that is because I am when it comes to Hawaii.

Any and all suggestions would be great. I have good traders - summer Cape Cod 2 bedrooms. I usually get good trades with them and have a few in the bank. I'll appreciate any help and recommendations you have. TIA :hi::hi:


Starting to plan the 1st trip to Hawaii

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor