When are points supposed to be deposited into a new RCI account?

samedi 19 décembre 2015

Hello all! I have been lurking around here for a few months and finally decided to take the plunge and buy some timeshares (on the resale market). Thanks for all the great information!

I have purchased two separate weeks at Swan Mountain Resort in Dillon, CO. One has 60,000 annual RCI points, and the other has 56,500 annual points. The maintenance fees for each are $620/year.

It looks like everything has gone through. I now have an RCI account as of November 1. One of the timeshares came with the 2015 points, and those have been deposited into my RCI account.

I have talked to the RCI representative and the resort manager and they say the 2016 points are due to be deposited on Nov 1st, 2016, but the maintenance fees are due in January 2016.

Does this sound correct? It seems to me that I should get my 2016 points at the beginning of the year, not after I have owned my RCI membership for an entire year. What has everybody else experienced with a new purchase? It seems like I should have waited until January to buy so I would get my points right away.

Thanks!


When are points supposed to be deposited into a new RCI account?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor