Why is Wkorv ocean front so much more than the north oceanfront

samedi 12 décembre 2015

Dear forum members,
Based on the recent Nanea thread about ocean fronts I was wondering why the WKORV ocean fronts are so much more than the north oceanfronts?
I was looking at the marketplace and I see that WKORV is about 45k and the north ones are around 30k yet the ocean views are similar. Or maybe they are not?
In fact it was a delux I saw and those are sometimes cheaper due to higher maintenance fees so a center can be as much as 50k or more as I have seen on the timeshares hawaii listings.
I have two ocean view south lock-offs and have always thought about either selling both for an ocean front or just the one I bought on the secondary market and upgrade to the ocean front except I could only get about 40k less commissions for the pair and still have to kick in an extra 10k for half the time but it would be an ocean view.
All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I have learned so very, very much here.
RT


Why is Wkorv ocean front so much more than the north oceanfront

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor