La Renaissance, NJ closed, share info

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

I noticed today that my la Renaissance , Atlantic city week for 2017 was not showing as an option to trade on interval. It was still listed under resort directory but if you tried to exchange into or get a getaway, it said resort code not found.

I went onto the la Renaissance website and this is what it said:
"La Renaissance is closed and currently under going new management. If you are an owner you will receive a letter from the resorts attorney on how to proceed." There is no info on how to contact anyone.

I did an Internet search and I found on la Renaissance Facebook a remark from a daughter of an owner who said la Renaissance went bankrupt and has anyone heard from the attorney.

I also found a review that a person that had a reservation from one of the online hotel sites early December and when they arrived la Renaissance was closed.

I actually paid my 2016 maintence in August of 2015. I got a wonderful trade week into the keys later this year. The week I deposited was for October 2016. I wonder how if this trade will be affected.

Does anyone have any info?


La Renaissance, NJ closed, share info

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor